The Ultimate Guide For Beginners
Launch Your Android App Development Career. Master the knowledge and skills necessary to develop maintainable mobile computing apps
Mobile application development is the set of processes and procedures involved in writing software for small, wireless computing devices, such as smartphones and other hand-held devices.
Like web application development, mobile application development has its roots in more traditional software development. One critical difference, however, is that mobile apps are often written specifically to take advantage of the unique features of a particular mobile device. For example, a gaming app might be written to take advantage of the iPhone’s accelerometer or a mobile health app might be written to take advantage of a smartwatch’s temperature sensor.
Today, the two most prominent mobile platforms are iOS from Apple and Android from Google. Phones and tablets from Apple come preloaded with essential applications, including a full web browser and the Apple App Store. Android devices also come preloaded with similar apps and you can install more using the Google Play Store.
Before developing an app, you need to determine which type you’ll be creating. Here’s a breakdown of several types of mobile app development technologies with information about each.
• Native applications. These applications are built using integrated development environments (IDEs) and languages for mobile OSes such as Apple iOS or Google Android. Native apps enable you to customize necessary features, but they can be more costly than other technologies.
• Progressive web apps. A PWA is a website that looks and behaves as if it is a mobile app. These applications are developed with web technologies such as Facebook React.
• Encapsulated apps. An encapsulated app runs within a container app. Products such as the Microsoft Power App drag-and-drop app creation tool enable less experienced developers to build a mobile application rapidly. But the lack of isolation from the core OS, OS lock-in and the relative newness could pose problems.
• Frameworks and libraries. You can use this reusable code written by someone else to accelerate your development of a mobile app.
• Introduction and preparation to Android Development Course
• Introduction to IOS Development
• Introduction to Swift 3.0
• Introducing Storyboard, Segue and UI Navigation Controller
• Introduction to UI Tab Bar Controller, Segmented Control, Switch and User Defaults
• Introduction to using Plist file, and using custom classes
• Introduction to Table View controller with default cell
• Introduction to UI Table view object with custom cell
• Introduction to UI Collection View
• Object Orientated Programming
• Introduction to Saving typed Objects with NS coding
• Playing and recording Audio
• Video Playback in IOS
• Introduction to Location and Map Based App
• Rich user Notification
• Sharing on IOS: SMS, Email, Facebook and twitter
• Introduction to UI Web View MK web View and SF safari View Controller
• Sending Data between Screens
• Fragment Operation in Android 11
• The Information Book
• Architectural Room Database In Android App Development
• Accessing the future of Android device
• Notification in Android App
• Android Firebase
• Rest API and Retrofit Library In Android
• Easy to Add Library in Android
WHO COURSE IS FOR
•If you are planning a career as an Android Application Developer and want to find a job in software companies in this field, this course will be an excellent choice for you
• If you have basic Android knowledge and want to learn the advanced levels of Android, this course is for you.
• Anyone who wants to develop advanced Android Applications using web integrated, online database
• Those who want to develop an Android mobile application.
• Who wants to improve their existing android knowledge.
• Those who want to develop applications using the Java programming language.
• Those who want to develop applications with Firebase Real-Time Database, Architectural Components (View Model, Live Data, Room) and SQLite.
• Anyone who wants to learn to Android code
• Anyone who wants to become an Android Developer
• Programmers who are interested in building Android apps
• Anyone who has no previous Android Development coding experience but wants to become expert
• Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become an Android developer
• Those who want to develop an Android mobile application.
• Anyone who is planning job transformation and want to become a Kotlin developer
• Anyone who wants to become a computer programmer like android 11
SKILL YOU WILL ACQUIRE
• Software Testing
• Android Software Development
• Java Programming
• Logic Programming
• Android Studio
• Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
• Computer Programming
• Concurrent Computing
• Unit Testing
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Mobile Apps Development
• MIT App Inventor
• Programming Concepts
• You’ll be able to create your own apps.
• You can enroll this course if you want to develop advanced Android Applications using web integrated, online database.
• You will be able to develop great large-scale, Web-integrated applications, not simple Android applications.
• You will develop large-scale, web-integrated applications that use online databases.
• In this Android course, we will cover very important topics such as fragments, architectural room database, notification, firebase real time database.
• Sending Data Between Screens
• Fragment Operations
• Architectural Room Database
• SQLite Database
• Creating the Repository Component
• Adding New Data to the Database
• Deleting Data from Database
• Updating Data in the Database and much more
No prior knowledge is required for Android Development
No Android coding knowledge required!
This course for 5months
ONSITE AND ONLINE AVAILABLE
Become an expert in mobile App development