MASTER AUTOCAD CLASS:
The Ultimate Guide For Beginners
Optimize your autocad skills by learning how to draw the blueprints of your architectural projects on Windows from scratch using the most popular software on the market
AutoCAD stands for Computer-Aided Design. This software used for designing and drafting. It allows a user to conceptualize ideas, product designs and drawings to the required level of technical accuracy, perform rapid design calculations and simulations in the field of manufacturing industries. AutoCAD can be defined as the use of computer systems to assist in the creation, modification, optimization of a design. In this, we can create both 2D and 3D drawings used in construction and manufacturing. It was developed by John Walker in 1982 with the help of AUTODESK and maintained it successfully. It is most commonly used for creating and modifying 2D & 3D designs for professional drafting with detail measurement information about the conceptual design and layout of the product, also available in 14 different languages with respect to location. Users can customize the CAD software with available add-on apps as per project requirements. User specialized tool setting can be done to view and design product in wireframe and surface modeling. Widely preferred in the industries of mechanical, telecom, civil, architectural engineering. It stands on demand to students and industries because of its requirements.
Reasons for Implementing CAD systems
To increase the productivity of the designer.
To improve the quality of design.
To create a database for manufacturing.
To improve communication through documentation.
In this software, initially, we can create designs easily using commands afterward icons were added in the software. With the uses Of AutoCAD, we can design a product with great accuracy.
• Creating Drawings
• Creating Drawings
• Modifying Drawing
• Status bar toggles
• Drawing Tools
• Drawing properties
• Hatch and gradient
• Managing drawing with layers
• Dimensioning and annotations
• Working with Text and Table
• Working with Blocks and Groups
• Using Attributes
• Working with external references
• Parametric feature
• Dynamic Blocks
• Layout, Printing and Publishing
• Sheet Set
• Customization and Collaboration
• Advance Tools and Commands
• Practice drawings and projects
WHO COURSE IS FOR
• Anyone interested in AutoCAD
• If you are a student with no prior knowledge of AutoCAD, and want a comprehensive course with lots of practice questions then this course is for you.
• If you are a working professional looking to upgrade his/her skills and learn new and advance topics in AutoCAD then this course is also for you.
• Anyone who wants to start using AutoCAD in their career & get paid for their AutoCAD skills.
• People who may have used AutoCAD before and would like to brush up
• People moving to AutoCAD from another drafting software type
• Newbies, amateurs, students, engineers, and any hobbyists or creatives who want to create their own drawings using AutoCAD.
SKILL YOU WILL ACQUIRE
• Designing Applications: Autodesk AutoCAD, AutoCAD Architecture, etc
• Drafting methods
• 3D Software Tools
• Layer Management
• Pro-E/CREO, Creo Schematics, etc
• Civil Works Drafting and Drawing: Trenching, Channeling, Crossings, etc
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Make and edit their own AutoCAD Drawings, Plans and Layouts
• Work with projects like floor plans, circuit diagrams and mechanical drafting
• Navigate AutoCAD 2021 like a pro.
• Communicate your own Building designs & Alterations for business or leisure.
• Learn the basic skills of AutoCAD: shapes, text, modification, layers, and dimensions.
• Master advanced AutoCAD tools and techniques such as XRef’s and layout tools.
• Export your projects for print or to a PDF.
• Make your ideas come to life.
• Create your own floorplans.
• Draw existing floorplans from measured surveys.
• Take hand drawings and recreate them using AutoCAD.
• Import PDF files and convert them to AutoCAD.
• Create multiple views and layouts from one model.
• Able to load in other drawing files to use as External References.
• Be ready to move onto more advanced AutoCAD subjects such as 3D Modelling.
• Learn About Advanced Text Features
• Create 3D models from 2D drawings
• Learn and Understand Object Visibility
• Learn How to Use AutoCAD Data
• AutoCAD Parametric Constraints
• AutoCAD File Management
• Master AutoCAD Lighting and materials effects
Demand for drafting jobs (AUTOCAD designers) is expected to continue to grow through the next decade. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the growth rate is about 7% for computer-aided design (CAD), the average for all other occupations. Because CAD is dependent upon the latest software, it is important for operators to stay current with developing technologies and techniques. Familiarity with the latest CAD systems increases your ability to get and retain jobs. Experience with the software and drafting skills is most important, although an associate degree or professional certification is quickly becoming a requirement.
As an AutoCad designer, you have myriad possibilities upon which you can direct your professional focus. Options include industrial designer, electrical drafter, civil drafter, and mechanical drafter, each with unique salary and outlook prospects.
Your main objective is to visualize, design and document a wide assortment of tools, manufactured products and buildings using AutoCAD software. You also might create illustrated documentation for technical journals or reference manuals. Your collaborators could include architects, scientists, engineers and surveyors.
The tasks you perform in a typical work sequence might include conferring with interested parties about design content and relevant details and applying revisions to a design in coordination with other workers. Other duties are computing mathematical formulas, consulting specifications and reviewing preliminary sketches to create more refined drafts, creating views from multiple angles to clarify the relationships between parts and creating blueprints from final drafts.
No previous skill or knowledge required
This course for 2months
ONSITE AND ONLINE AVAILABLE
Become an expert in AUTOCAD