MASTER MOTION GRAPHICS CLASS:
The Ultimate Guide For Beginners
Create stunning Motion Graphics and explainer videos/images with Adobe After Effects CC
Motion graphics is animation, but with text as a major component. Essentially, it’s animated graphic design.
Motion graphics are a way to communicate with the viewer, and add depth to the story. Together with music and effective copy, they can give us a message. We use them to create ads, title sequences for movies, [explainer] (Put simply, motion graphics are animation, with text as a major component.) videos and to share information. Many of our templates use motion graphics to help you communicate your message – simply put, they are animated infographics.
The rise of digital motion graphics is mainly because of its ability to clarify a concept and visualize in the most aesthetically pleasing manner. Though ‘concept’ and ‘visualization’ connect the dots back to the notion of telling an invigorating ‘story’.
Since more than 92% of shoppers are influenced to make their final purchase decision through online videos – you should root for the option that can capture their attention instantly. Besides, motion graphic videos are perfect for posting on social media and you always find them in most TV advertising videos.
With the advent of the digital revolution – you invariably perceive visual learning in every aspect of your life. Motion graphics animation can result in higher ROI and fundamentally complement infographics because of higher retention value and captivating a brand’s image.
Additionally, the cost of making a motion graphics presentation is comparatively less than that of a live action video.
Uses of Motion Graphics
• Information Sharing
• Movie and Other Video Titles
• Logo Graphics
• Social Media Post
• Digital Marketing
Advantages of Motion Graphics
• Cost and Time Effective
• Supports and Different Effect
• Easily Shareable
• Elegant Style
An overview of the interface and keyboard shortcuts
After Effects basic
Animating with keyframes
Animating illustration in After Effects
Starting up with speed control, shapes and types of layers
Track Mattes and Pre-comps
Introduction to mask
Type Graphics: Type animator & Effects
Motion path animation technique
Solid Layer and Adjustment Layer with visual effects
Visual time effects
Importing and Animating vector files
WHO COURSE IS FOR
• Join this Course when:
• You want to learn Motion Graphics using After Effects
• You are a beginner in After Effects and You are eager to Start Creating Graphic Animations
• You are new to Motion Graphics and You want become an expert in Motion Graphics
• You want to Learn the Principals and Concepts of Motion Graphics
• You Know After Effects and Want to Specialize in Motion Graphics
• This course is for people new to After Effects and Motion Graphics
• It’s surely for you if you want to create better Motion Graphics and implement professional animation techniques
• Only if you want to go from zero to hero in motion graphics and animations techniques
• This course is for people completely new to After Effects. No previous animation or motion graphic design experienced is necessary.
• This is a relaxed, well-paced introduction that will enable you to produce impressive video for your business or organization. Only basic computing skills are necessary – If you can send emails and surf the internet then you will cope well with our course.
SKILL YOU WILL ACQUIRE
Texturing and lighting effects
Understanding big-picture context
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Create full Motion Graphics Animation Videos in After Effects
• You will learn how to create the 4-Phase walk for any character
• Create Graphics using After Effects Tools
• Use all After Effects Motion Graphics Properties and Methods
• Understand and apply the most useful Visual Effects for Graphics
• Master the most useful After Effects’ Motion Graphics & Visual Effects Techniques
• Import and Animate Illustrator Graphics
• By the end of the course, you will be able to create animations like a pro animator – (not just motion)
• All the techniques in the course are Quick & Easy. It’s all about fun and enjoyable animation.
• Master Animation Principles used by Pro Animators – Exaggeration – Overshoot – Bounce – Follow through & Overlapping action and more…
• You will learn Motion Graphics Techniques used by Professional to create animated movies
• The Motion Techniques and Graphic Effects to implement the Animation Principles.
• How to add Sound Effects and adjust the pitch
• How to work with time to create flowing animations
• You will have the option to download all the graphic artworks used in the course and design your own animations
• I’ll show you how to download free vector artworks (AI), how to organize them in Illustrator ready to animate in After Effects
• How to create In and Out Transitions for Explainer Videos
• And lots and lots of Motion Graphics techniques to level up your skills.
• You’ll learn to take Excel spread sheets and animate this in After Effects.
• You’ll learn how to make animated pie charts, line charts & bar graphs.
• You’ll learn how to create percentage counters.
• You’ll learn how to animate icons making beautiful infographics.
• You’ll learn how to create ‘voice over’ infographics.
• You’ll learn all the animation techniques needed to bring your data to life.
• You will have the finished files so you never fall behind.
• Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet.
• Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew.
• Techniques used by professional motion graphic designers.
• A wealth of other resources and websites to help your new career path.
Motion graphic designers or motion designers are skilled professionals who create graphic artworks for movies, online videos, television programs, etc. They are highly skilled persons who use visual effects and animations for creating attractive works. This career is a fairly new field that is becoming popular each day with new technologies and different ideas. As you know, there are different types of designers like web designers, graphic designers, product designers, etc.; those motion graphic designers need to be trickier and technologically up to date to perform well in the market.
The BLS also projects a 4 percent rate of employment growth for multimedia artists and animators, attributing this steady grow to the increased consumption of film, video and digital media.
Opportunities for motion designers are increasing each day with the development of social media and electronic media. When you open a social media account, you can see thousands of videos, including ads, entertainers, informative videos, etc. Every such video includes graphics at some point. Thus, opportunities are created for motion graphic designers. Also, if you are good at creating motion, you can work as a freelancer. You can even work by sitting at home and earn money. Many online sites are available to provide freelance jobs in this field.
Selecting this as your career is a good choice at the present time. But a hardworking and timely update is needed to perform well in this field
No previous experience or skill required
This course for 3months (basic)
This course for 4months (advance)
ONSITE AND ONLINE AVAILABLE
Become an expert in MOTION graphics